IP 1 (Hints and Guide): Please number report according to these 7 Subheadings:
1. Purpose: State the purpose very simply. Example: “The purpose of this experiment is to investigate ground water usage and sustainability over a period of time”.
2. Introduction: This section should contain background information about ground water (it’s surfaces, its usage in all fields, its contamination, etc).
3. Hypothesis: This should be a statement predicting the outcome of the experiment. For example “I predict that this experiment will prove that water sustainability is in danger”.
4. Method: This section should contain a description of how you conducted the virtual experiment in the MUSE to collect data for filling the data table. Describe step by step, what you clicked on (Time progression, etc).
5. Results/Outcome: In this section, use words to describe your data contained in the table, refer to the numbers in your data table (the %s, impact on forests, saltwater intrusion, etc).
6. Discussion/Analysis: This section should contain your overall conclusion of your data and a statement that shows your hypothesis is confirmed or rejected by what your data table represented.