I need 1000 words. No Plagiarism. Due in 15 hours. I attached the Review the Strategy Questions for Organizing Your Argument Essay in the “Creating an Informal Outline” section of Chapter 4 in review notes file.
Some of the heros stories we read:
- Ernesto Quinonez, from “Bodega Dreams”
- T.S. Eliot, “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock”
- Martin Luther King, Jr., “Letter from Birmingham Jail”
- Jonathan Swift, “A Modest Proposal
Review the Strategy Questions for Organizing Your Argument Essay in the “Creating an Informal Outline” section of Chapter 4, and then write a 1000-word response to the following question: What is a hero?
In order to write a 1000-word response to a 5-word question, you’ll need to include a variety of sources and perspectives. Incorporate the following into your paper:
- your understanding of concept of a hero
- evidence of heroes or heroism in the stories from this module
- researched scholarly insight into the nature of heroes
- our Core Values of Excellence and/or Integrity
You are encouraged to complete a first draft of the assignment then revise your work